Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before registering for *SCAPE Music Day Out! Demo Drop. In these terms, “The Promoter” refers to *SCAPE CO.LTD and “Entrants” refers to participants of *SCAPE Music Day Out! Demo Drop.
1. The promoter is: *SCAPE CO. LTD (200712761D) whose registered office is at 2 Orchard Link #04-01 *SCAPE Management Office Singapore 237978.
2. Demo Drop is open to youths within the age of 15 to 35 years except for employees of *SCAPE CO. LTD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of Demo Drop.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter Demo Drop.
4. By entering Demo Drop, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for Demo Drop and details of how to enter are via www.scape.sg
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be on 25 October, 2359hrs. After this date no further entries to Demo Drop will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the Demo Drop and how to enter are as follows:
9.1 Participant must within the age of 15 to 35.
9.2 Demo Drop is open to any Singaporeans / PR
9.3 Interested applicants are required to submit an unpublished demo.
9.4 Selected participants are part of video recordings during music production process and interview session.
9.5 Selected participants are required to commit fully to the workshops, consultations and the entire .WAV or *SCAPE ALT. Residency as listed in the schedule below:
Programme Period: Nov 2020
*SCAPE ALT. Residency
Residency Period: 6 Nov to 23 Jan 2020
Listening Party: 23 Jan 2020
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Demo Drop will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Participants will be chosen through a set of criteria that will be provided to judges of Demo Drop .
13. Results will be received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with Demo Drop will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering Demo Drop, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The participant agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Singapore’s data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into Demo Drop will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Additional Terms and Conditions
• Use of vulgar, sexually explicit, violent, or socially inappropriate language and/or content is strictly prohibited by the promoter.
• All participants agree to have their works, created during the course of Demo Drop and *SCAPE ALT. Residency, used by *SCAPE CO.LTD for the purpose of publicity, broadcasting, advertising and/or trade, in relation to the programme, without further compensation or notice.
• The participant agrees to co-promote his/her involvement in the programme through their social media pages.
• *SCAPE CO.LTD shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
• *SCAPE CO.LTD also reserves the right to cancel the programme if circumstances arise outside of its control.